Sunday, March 18, 2007

Ungle Alu

Michelle and Alu came down from Ann Arbor for spring break. They missed their early morning flight because they didn't hear the alarm. So they came in by a late flight and made it to Austin after midnight. I shot a few seconds of video the next morning when Vivian met her Ungle Alu for the first time. Both of them have their morning faces on. Still - they found each other quite hilarious.

I had to do some work with the audio to keep Alu's comments indecipherable. Here's the video.

1 comment:

  1. I think I did pretty good, at least better than some of those folks on "Are you smarter than a 5th grader" or whatever it's called, considering that we had gotten all "likkered up" the previous night, we missed our flight the next day, and I hadn't had my first mug of coffee.
    Viv can definitely hold her own!

    ReplyDelete