Wednesday, July 25, 2007

3 - Peat

It's tour season. I still remember how excited we were back when Lance won his 3rd tour. Today - in fact this morning, Vivian got her three-peat on Daddy.

It started with an innocent diaper change. Jo hands her to me. She's so smelly I run to the changing table. I take her diaper off and call for backup - poop has leaked up the back of the diaper into Vivian's clothes and from there to the changing table and to me. I decide to give her a bath. We splash around and start getting cleaned up.

Then comes the second p. Vivian gurgles happily and pukes up in the bath water. Ugh. I rinse her off with fresh water and do the bath thing again. I dry her off and put some lotion on her. That's when she smiles and hits me with the final p. Pee on everything. Impeccably timed - as I reach for the diaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment