Vivian is changing quickly. I am not - I am still the lazy ass I always was. So I haven't been able to keep pace with what Vivian says. She speaks more understandably now.
"Up peas" when she wants up on her chair. "Down peas" for the reverse. We have to thank Uncle Alu for teaching her how to say please. I wonder what she woud say if she wants more peas for dinner.
"Bess you" when we sneeze - or even cough. "Five" with hand up in the air when she wants to high-5. If you say "one", she responds with "two".
"Wawa jus gass. Peas" for "please could I have a glass of water spiked with juice". Followed by "tan-ku" when we ask her to be polite.
"Bubby" for any furry mammal - it comes from "puppy", but is also suitable for cats, bears, etc.
"Flower" and "shoes" continue to be her favorite words. "Daddy" and "mommy" are still among the most frequently. Other people often mentioned by name are: "Grace", "Kai", "Ana", and "Kaka".
"Foo" is food, but usually referes to cat food. Both cats are "Abe". "Boat", "eye", "ice", "car", "ball", "baby", "fishie" and "phone" are names of objects she frequently says. "Shower" when she feels ready for one.
I can't help but brag. My child knows more words than the leader of the free world.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment