The doors are done. Amazing. Vivian's nursery is finally ready. Yesterday, the final touches were put in place, and it's time to declare the doors done. If you are lost, look at my Mar 03, 2007 posting (Cats in the Cradle) for more context. Here are two pictures, one from the back living room and the other from inside Vivian's nursery. The doors came out very nicely. Mom will appreciate the fact that good things take time...:-)
To celebrate, Jo gave Crazy a bath. She smells nice but doesn't have her own room anymore.
I still find it amazing that the doors are done. Only slightly less amazing is that Vivian will be two months old tomorrow. Mom has gone grocery shopping (another thing only slightly less amazing!). She put Vivian down for her nap before she left. But now, five minutes later, Vivian and I are chilling out in the back living room. I took another few dozen pictures of her. Life is good.
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment