Congrats! I can see you getting caught up in some awesome "play dates" in the coming months..if you can hang on for another seven months we could probably do it together, but with some beer! ~patrick
oh Arun, she is beyond cute!!! she obviously gets all her looks from Jo (I'm sure you're sick of hearing that ;)). Bring her to Opal's on Sunday, she can have a playdate with a 3 month old boy!
Amanda - we'll try to stop by Opals to celebrate. Vivian may as well start getting used to a pub. About the playdate with the 3 month old man - I dunno - she may have her Mom's inclination for older men though...
she's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGreat Pics! Can't wait to see you guys.
ReplyDeleteThanks - we think she's pretty cute too...
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I can see you getting caught up in some awesome "play dates" in the coming months..if you can hang on for another seven months we could probably do it together, but with some beer!
ReplyDelete~patrick
oh Arun, she is beyond cute!!! she obviously gets all her looks from Jo (I'm sure you're sick of hearing that ;)). Bring her to Opal's on Sunday, she can have a playdate with a 3 month old boy!
ReplyDeletePatrick - I'll start chilling the beer. Hope all is fine in eye-rak.
ReplyDeleteAmanda - we'll try to stop by Opals to celebrate. Vivian may as well start getting used to a pub. About the playdate with the 3 month old man - I dunno - she may have her Mom's inclination for older men though...
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family! She's amazing...as I'm sure you know.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!